Virginia Beach is made up of several unique beach experiences, each with their own distinct personality. From the Chesapeake Bay to the North to the Southern Sandbridge location, there are plenty of beautiful locations to share your special day.
THE RESORT AT THE VIRGINIA BEACH OCEANFRONT
The Resort Area, along the iconic three-mile oceanfront boardwalk, lined with hotels, museums, bars, restaurants and shops. Choose from anywhere between1st Street to 40th Street to do your nuptials and after join your family and friends at one of our VIP special vendor locations for your reception.
THE ISLAND LIFE
Finally, Virginia Beach’s southern shore, Sandbridge, offers a secluded island-like environment full of breathtaking views bordering the Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge, along with local shops, restaurants and outdoor outfitter.
- 34th Street Parking – Ocean Beach Club Resort or Tortugas Café and Tiki Bar
- Neptune Park Location on 31st Street- North Beach Bar and Grill or Murphy’s Or
- 28th Street Parking at Cactus Jacks
- 27th Street Parking – Ocean’s 27
- 25th Street Parking- Tautogs or CP shuckers
- 19th Street Parking- Ocean House Waterfront Seafood or Capes or Hemingways
- 9th Street Parking – Mahi Mah’s or Chix on the Beach
- 4th Street Municipal – Watermans, The Attic